• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw these in baja california mex

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool find! I have been looking for ex-us miilitary stuff in Mexico for years and have never come across anything. All those trucks are WWII, whether or not it is worth the trouble to try and get any of that home is debatable.

scooter01922

I was gonna say the same thing. Its a shame its all just sitting around but at least its in the best environment for preservation.

tjmarco

Baja !

I will try and buy the WC21 .The bead is off the truck but it has all the original wood in it,and yes no rust! it's still green.And Baja is relatilvely safe if you use common sence.Me and a budy of mine got to the" town " at 2:00am and sleeped in the back of the pickup .But the again it was during the SCORE BAJA 500 , so there was people camping here and there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks