• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

invoice

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the item requires a EUC you won't get an invoice untill you EUC clears. You will get a notification by email if you've won though. It sometimes takes a day.

Nonotagain

how long does it take to post the invoice i think i won an auction but its not saying i did
Most GL auctions state award date as being the following day.

Look for a mail message Friday afternoon.

The PAID IN FULL invoice will post to your account after an EUC clears if required as terms of the sale.

dm22630

Depends.....

If you won today & it is NOT an euc item, you will get a paid-in-full invoice tomorrow after they charge your card.

If it IS an EUC item.....they wont post a paid-in-full invoice until the EUC clears (weeks to months).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Immediately after an event ends, to see if you won, look at your "bid history", if it shows you were the "high bidder" for the event and item you bid on, then you know you won. The next day, you will get an email notification, that you won.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks