• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V-100 Carburetor Pictures...

mvmaniac

This forum and its members has been very helpful to me over the last year as I engaged in my vehicle research. I recently took delivery of a very nice V-100 and now it is my turn to give back by posting some pics and information to this forum. I hope that you guys enjoy the pictures. I've included some shots of the V being unloaded and of the carburetor taken apart. My V came with some really old gas in one of the tanks. Not knowing this, I flooded the engine on the second day. I ordered some new spark plugs (took 2 weeks to arrive) and installed them this past weekend. We also took apart the carburetor to make sure the float mechanism was working. Everything looked good so we emptied the carb of its old gas and put everything back together. The V started on the first try and ran really smooth thereafter. I was very relieved to say the least, as I was never sure the problem was just the bad gas. The last photo shows the vehicle on its maiden voyage through a wide path that we cleared through our property.:-D

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I know of your V, you got a really good one, congratulations! Glad your fuel issue worked out fairly simply. It looks great in the woods.

Cheers

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks