• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Default Theme

mangus580

I have changed the Default theme to the green setup. (was waiting for the logo to have the right spelling :) )

If anyone wanted to keep the black, just click on the 'my account' link on the left, then click 'select theme' the black one was called 'extralite'

Longhunter7

Colors?

Readyman,

I was the first one to try out the green color scheme.

The background is a gray/green with lighter green panels. It does have a gray cast to the green color!

I hope this helps! :?:

Longhunter7

Colors?

Readyman,

I like the green background, even if it isn't perfect. It is much easier on the eyes, and you will get used to it very quickly!

Mike let me test run the green background and I felt it was worthy of making it an option!

Mike has worked very hard to make things better all the time, great job Mike! [thumbzup]

readyman

Longhunter,
Naw, I'm not complaining. Takes a lot of work and effort on Mike's part.
The reversed out white on black was harder to read, I agree, compared to these more neutral color backgrounds.
Keep up the good work Mike. :beer:

readyman

Yup, the problem was in my laptop display. Color rendition at the shop computers are all great, green shade backgrounds. :oops:
Mike you're right... I'll have to adjust my monitor settings on that laptop when I get home.

FSBruva

Mike-

Keep repeating to yourself:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better..."

:) I'm here for you!!!

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks