• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cummins in a WC ??

COX

Does anyone know of a successful WC conversion to a Dodge Cummins diesel? Just curious because these look like they would be great for it, and it would make an awesome truck if it were diesel.

I've seen the 4bt Cummins put in them, but never a 6 cylinder common rail. Let me know if there is anyone out there, I would love to see it and talk to them!:-D

SasquatchSanta

Well this is a first for me --- being the non-purist that I am but isn't there something else to sully like perhaps an M43 rather than chopping up a very rare WWII piece of vintage iron?

It's a free country and if you own it you can do what you want but WCs are rare.

waayfast

Seems to me Vintagepowerwagons has a wc-63 HIGHLY modified into a daily driver trailer puller for the business--ai think it was cummins powered-- and for sale.Check their website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks