• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

adress

Cucvnut

so the wonderful person Daniel Saldego needs a better address verify form will my tax return 1040 ez form work ?

his quote

( Physical address: please send us a copy of any government issued
document showing your name and physical address. (I.E. IRS Statement,
Social Security Statement, Property Tax Statement, vehicle registration)
Utility Bills NOT ACCEPTED. )

i don't have a SS statement i don't own property and my car is under my fathers name,....

ABN173

I had issues also, I have a state of Pennsylvania drivers license but it has a Georgia address on it. (they do that for military) I had just moved to Ft Lewis, WA and I now live on McChord AFB in government housing (which is now run by civilian company, so there was no way to get a government letter)

I had already filed taxes before I moved so I had no IRS/tax filing documents either, I had sent them my military ID card and military orders, and that was still not enough. I had also gone to JAG to see if the could draft or notarize something for me and again they were no help. Finally I had somebody at the housing office on FT Lewis on the military liaison side that took pity on me and drafted a memo on Department of Defense letterhead and that was finally good enough. Hopefully your EUC will be solved easier than mine was.

Oh your 1040 should work, they were willing to take that from me but I had filed at my old address.

-Dale

Cucvnut

thanks dude !! i appreciate your info you seem to have good things to say ( to me and to other people you have talked to ) ill let you know tomorrow if he will take it. it has my new address on it lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks