• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc time count weekends??

jay741

hi i have been waiting for the euc to clear battle creeck for a cucv truck. does the 45 days count weekends or just work days this is my first euc. they recived it on 7/02. thanks

KaiserM109

It does not include Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, days of the full moon or new moon, or days that coincide with the birthday of any president or famous military leader, such as Dwight Eisenhower or George C. Scott who portrayed Gen. Patton.

Battle Creek”, in the context of EUCs, is the federal government doing a final check to see if you are on any of their “lists.” If you have never gotten an EUC before, there is actually no guarantee how long it will take; 45 days is only an estimate. If you have a common name and might be confused with a terrorist or a name associated with certain ethnic groups (undefined), you could be in for a long wait.

If this a second, etc, EUC it can go as fast as 3 or 4 days, depending upon how busy they happen to be.

The next thing you will have to wait on is your SF-97 and that is a function of how fast GL operates. GOOD LUCK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks