• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB GMC CCKW open cab

paulfarber

I have an open cab, running (Strong runner) rebuilt hydrovac (just last year) and 10 tires in excellent condition.

Has a composite cargo bed, spare tire carrier and new canvas for the top/rear.

It needs to be repainted (it was a fire truck) and the bed needs restored (new wood and a tailgate).

PM if you want pics. In PA.

Two Dogs

Have you considered buying in Europe,the dollar is quite strong against sterling at the moment and there is plenty of choice in the UK and mainland Europe. There is a guy in Norway selling two 353,s for £3,500 the pair, he is well known over here and a genuine guy. Have a look on Milweb, a lot of guys in the US have bought over here and then put vehicles in a container to ship them over. For advice on this speak to ABN deuce on HMVF forum, he is also on CCKW but not sure if he uses the same 'handle'. If there is anything I can do to help over here let me know, I have contacts all over the UK who could check out a vehicle for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks