• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grandma's revenge

hughscpa

You are correct. Since I was not trying to duplicate any particular gun truck, I thought it would stand out a little more with the 395's.

hughscpa

I don't know, I think a 5 ton might be more than I want to tackle right now. And with the State in such a screwed up mess I've got to come up with another funding source for another truck. This one and the pink one are going to be in the State Fair parade and possibly on display at the fair for a few days.

hughscpa

The paint is Rustoleum flat black and the red is regal red I believe. The quad 50's belong to a local village and American Legion post. They purchased them together back in the 60's. I get to use them throughout the parade season and will return them this fall and pick them up again in the spring.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like it has one of those little donut tires for a spare compared to the new rubber.:razz:

Nice truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks