• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville Florida Pickup help

skytroop232

I've been looking at some of the auctions in Jacksonville and I'm wondering if anyone could make a pickup. (no vehicles, mil surplus type auctions). I can't get down until the weekends so I'm looking for a little help.

Bob

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here but I'm 5 hrs south of JAX. Need to go to Blount Island in the next 2 weeks or so.

Alredneck

Banned
Will be dropping a trailer off at JAX next WED but am headed straight back west to cali but I also have stops FL, OK, WI, SD, CA, MN, WI, NJ, VA, and places inbetween. PM me the details and I can send you a qoute!:-D Captain

Just picked up my new frontend loader from Osceola National Forest today!

skytroop232

Thanks for all the offers of help guys, I will get in touch if I see something I gotta buy down there. Then it's a good excuse to drive to Florida for a weekend!!

Thanks and I'll be in touch.

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks