• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two Thumbs up for Heidi

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know whether it was GL's server, my centurytel account, McAfee Firewall, or my old PC, but this last EUC submittal via email didn't go well.
I sent it 9 flippin times before it was received.

Heidi on live chat was helpful, courteous and understanding.

Thanks Heidi![thumbzup][thumbzup]

wb1895

Heidi was very helpful to me when I was having trouble with my EUC, I was always glad to see she was the one I was talking to when using the live chat. She was very professional!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everytime I have talked to her on the phone or chat, she has been very helpful and courtious. Two thumbs up also.

RDUKW

I will also second that. I sent in my first EUC and dealt with Heidi. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up

EdMontana

Heidi is wonderful, she always digs some extra time to help out...she go that extra mile to make it right and fix what's wrong.

Do like I did, write a letter to G.L. and tell them that, she truly deserves the credit and I hope G.L. is taking care of her.

Ed Montana

srodocker

wow 2 thumbs up from me aswell!!! she was very helpful with checking that my euc got there. as the site still says EUC submission pending hahah

Coal Cracker

Yes Heidi was Awesome!!! Answered every question, helped with every issue, and made it right, and even remembered me on live chat.

Heidi for best GL employee of the month [thumbzup]

Dieselsmoke

She gets 4 thumbs down from me:evil: She lied, said she had never recieved one of my EUCs, but I had a copy of previous chat from her where she said she recieved it and personally took care of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks