• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to expect?

TadB

Just won the did on a duece in Warner Robins. Not so worried about the truck not running or being complete just wondering what to expect, or what kind of paperwork in need to complete before pickup. Also will they let you stop by before pickup date(Ill be passing through on the way to savanah) to check the truck out to see if anything is needed upon pickup day?

scrapman

I have picked up there as recent as 2 months ago. Take copies of all your GL paperwork with ,your insurance & registration for what you are driving, your drivers licence & you're good to go.Base personel will direct you to the proper gate to enter. The standard of NO guns, ammo or any thing that can be construed as a weapon and be prepared for a vehicle inspection/search. Easy base to get on to.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
GC6, you win anything?

GoldComet6

No....but there is a reason. I'll send you a brief PM Clinto (yes - I know another PM!!) :roll:

When I previewed at WR several weeks ago I:
1) Checked in the visitors center at gate "3". GL had authorized my entry.
2) Gave them info on me - dl and even asked for my SSN!!
3) Gave them info on the truck I drove onto the base - ins, registration & color!
4) Then they gave me a one day pass to get on base.
5) Pulled back into main gate and showed pass at gate.
6) Drove out to the GL lot - it's actually close to 247 but on the base.

Of course the pickup routine may be different.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks