• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT. Riley, KS Pick-up and Storage help, please?????

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all,

I ended up winning a little diesel engine out of FT. Riley, KS yesterday, I plan on putting it on a pretty good sized air compressor I won on GL several months ago. It's in a small crate easily able to fit in the bed of even a small pick-up. I am hoping to find someone who lives close (preferably between Ohio and KS) who can pick it up from Riley for me and hold on to it until I can come and get it in a few weeks, or until I can make arrangements for the SS network to get it closer to Ohio for me.

I don't need it right away so getting it home isn't a priority. But we all know it has to be loaded out within the next 2 weeks. If I have to come to KS to pick it up from another member, I'll try to do it as soon as I can. If I can get the SS Transport Co. to get it closer to Ohio, I don't care if it takes a month or two. Anything anybody could do would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
drgreg said:
Is KS in your tri-state area? OOps so much for that rule
You've got a better memory than my wife....she didn't even say anything when I told her it was in KS....LOL :p

tmbrwolf, thanks for the offer, I'll let you know one way or the other.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
bump

Anybody out there other than tmbrwolf willing to help out...preferable closer to Ohio? :-D:-D

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, now were movin in the right direction...anybody closer still? We'll turn this into a game show if need be???

Will our next contestant please "Come on Down!!!!"

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom, PM Westy(westech), he is on the base and will help you for sure. Tell him I told you so! He will deliver it to Ohio eventually if you ask nicely. He plans to get some stuff to Gimpy, that he picked up there.

That engine, Is that a SouthDave 6.2?

Last edited:

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to see you guy willing to help out but Speddmon and Gimpyrob came out months ago and got this engine.

Isn't that the way it always goes Jeff...the help just starts pouring in after the job is done.

I do appreciate all of the offers though, even if they are a bit late

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp came out to KS and did not stop by?

I'm sure he probably would have wanted to but we were working on a VERY long day by the time we got to KS, and still had a lot of driving ahead of us when we left. That and we didn't make it all the way to Riley, we stopped at Jeff's place which is East of the base.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks