• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics not click-able

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anyone else having trouble clicking on the pics for a larger version? Every time I click on a pic, I get the dreaded red X.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
How come sometimes the thumbnails are there but you can't click on them?

mangus580

Let me know if the problem persists... I was working on something, that may have triggered it. I have it turned off at the moment.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As in when you put the cursor over the thumbnails, it doesn't change from the arrow to the pointy finger.

mangus580

As in................

Everything is the same as any other pic. Put the pointer on top, click, and nothing. Doesn't happen very often....which is why until Clinto mentioned it....I forgot all about it.

That is to say, my pointer does change. In my case, from the arrow to giving my the finger, when on top of the pic.
That is when someone doesnt upload a very large pic :)

tamangel

also, any way to 'capture pic's' ? I notice now that when the larger pic's are clicked on, there is now no option to "download to desk top" I'm running into the same prob on our favorite commercial auction site.. Frustrating when I search for info and pic's for the fire truck thread.. I can do it by a round-a-bout 'preview' , then pic of a pic, way but they come out as TIFF's (even when re-labeled as ' .jpg ' ) and can't be uploaded..

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks