• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recognition of CARNAC

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Please read posts #549 and #550 on Member,s List for a truly great member of this website and cast your vote and thanks!!

I think he was referring to the vin info thread. Carnac raises more money for this site than anyone. I think we should formally thank him in some way, but that is my 2 cents. Thank you Carnac for taking time out of your day to provide VIN info on our MV's. Keep up the good work!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's a credit to Steel Soldiers, and a great man. Well, he's a good man. Well, he's alright I guess.

No seriously - I owe CARNAC a lot for all the help he has been to me in the hobby. Wish we had more in the hobby like him. Miss him here in the MD/VA area, but I'm sure living in GA is better than MD any day.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That Carnac guy is pretty nifty.

Westex

You can't leave. I bought two. You already gave me the vin number on my first truck, and (drum roll, please) it was MORE ACCURATE than the data plate. SF97 in progress now, and all is well. Donation sent. Over and out for now....until I get to my second truck in south Texas. In reality, thank you so much CARNAC.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks