• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opps I did it again!!!!

jfnemt1ff1

While tonight I just bought another Gama Goat. Its is going to be redone as a M792 Ambulance, I thing I still have all the parts I need. Will be looking for an engine. Comes with alot of extra parts. I want so bad to get a 5 ton truck but these other deals come up. I might and up changeing my name to Goat hearder.
John

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not bad except for the color . . . Maroon??? Hey what's that rusty cab in the background of pic #1?? Looks WWII heavy truckish . . .

garp

Actually, its red. I know the folks you bought this from. Belonged to a local heavy powerline contractor. there is another one right next to it that he drove home. But that one sold a while back just hasnt been picked up yet. When are you going to pick it up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks