• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What can a multi fuel deuce run on

b money

I am completely new to MV's and I like the idea of running a deuce on WMO, because I can get tons of it for free. But what I don't know is do you have to mix it with diesel, or can you just filter it and put it in the tank. Also can you post a list of what is safe to run in the deuce and also state if you have to mix it.

Thank you

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
short answer....they can run on most any hydrocarbon.

Shorter answer...use the search feature in the header bar, there have been literally dozens of threads about this. There is also a complete section of the forum dedicated to alternative fuels.

Maverick1701

short answer....they can run on most any hydrocarbon.

Shorter answer...use the search feature in the header bar, there have been literally dozens of threads about this. There is also a complete section of the forum dedicated to alternative fuels.

X2! I was also guilty of posting the same thread before searching lol

Here is an audio broadcast from GL about all the fuels you can run in a multifuel
http://www.govliquidation.com/vehicles.html

Also some hilarious photoshop work to brighten the weekend!

Attachments

Last edited:

b money

Thanks guys, I didn't even think of searching lol, and I must have got the fourms mixed up because I ment to post this in the alternative fuels section

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks