• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sf-97 for M813A1 in California

drjconley

I just bought a M813A1 from GL and I need some help with the paperwork. The data plate has NL07Y7 C325-1007.

What year would that be from?

Would it be somewhat accurate if I listed it as a Jeep?

Is the vin NL07Y7 C325-1007?

What is GVWR and empty weight?

Thanks for all the help, I am haveing a blast with all this green stuff.

Jim

M62A2
M813A
MEP-003A

GL will put whtever you say on the paperwork. Just make sure your sf97 and any other documents you have match exactly. If I ever register a multifuel again....it will be a GAS multifuel....prior to 1975 of course.

PM me if you have other questions I might be able to answer.

hole

If I'm correctly remembering what I've been told, all diesel powered vehicals ( including off road construction equiptment ) with need to be retrofited so they wont " pollute" too much. At the moment, historical vehicals are/ will be exempt. WillWagner knows all the info and when, where, how much , etc.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe that C325-1007 (is there a number missing?) is the manufacturer's vehicle ID number, and this should also be stamped on the frame behind the left front wheel. The frame number doesn't have the dash, so I would just use the number as C3251007 as the VIN.