• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Basket case CJ2A

chiefwollam

Ok, fellow SS members in the SE MI area, I had a visitor stop and talk to me tonight. I have NOT verified anything she told me, but she wants to part with a 1945 Willys CJ2A that is pretty much in pieces. If anyone is interested, pm me or call and I will give you her contact information. I am only throwing this out there because she really does not want to see this one end up as scrap and apparently the vehicle has been with her family for a very long time. I don't have the room or cash for another project right now. This might be worth salvaging..... Tom

734-854-4160 or 906-202-9267 (cell)

ida34

I think I will have to let it be. I really don't have the money and would probably talk myself into another money pit of a vehicle. Thanks for the heads up. I hope someone here gets it and does not chop it up.

rickt44498

TOM... any idea if this jeep is still available ? thread has been dead for a while...

Rick 248-877-4498 Waterford, MI

i've got a 43 Willys...current basket case... that my dad brought home from Casablanca in 19745.

zak

I just finished sandblasting my money pit frame today and it has it first primer coat. After replacing the rear cross member, cross brace, rear shock hangers, rear spring hangers and repairing the frame. The only thing good about doing a jeep is that it takes up a lot less room. The m43 project is set aside for now and with picking up a deuce from Selfridge on the 15th there's enough to keep busy

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks