• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you post pics?

Westex

Took pics today with a simple Sony Cyber Shot camera. Want to post to the junkyard forum for the guys with older Deuces who might need parts. How do I do it?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
When you say it isn't uploading, do you mean it is timing out, as if the file is too large?

I thought the new forum automatically resized images..............

zout

took me some ting to figure out uploading - in the box move the mouse over the paperclip above the message box - couple icons over from the while smiley face - then just click on Upload - good luck because nothing here is good without pictures :roll:

zout

Westex - make sure the pic file is not too large - that will stop the upload also. Looking forward to seeing some pics as I am more of a visual person.

zout

nothing yet - I am sure you are clicking on the browse to locate pics - then once found click on Upload - wait till you see them appear in the lower box - then submit

zout

use to run El Centro out of La to Phillidelphia with teak = Ghannahl Lumber in La was the end buyer. Use to come of El Paso and head NE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks