• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New mexico help.....

Orionspath

Is anyone near New Mexico that might be able to pick up general freight from Albe. N.M. AFB and hold it for me until I can hook up transport to east coast? Palletized Box weighing approx 385lbs......

Orionspath

Would you be willing to P/U ? If so, what would you charge me? It is a tan steel box measuring 48" X 48" X 84" long. Weighs about 385lbs. Sides actually will fold in and the "box" would measure 8" tall X 48" X 84" long, when collapsed. I bought it to hold an MEP003 Gen Set that I plan to place atop of a slab of concrete. It would fit in an M105A2 no problem. Only question is, how would you load it onto a flat bed semi once I make arrangements? Manual Labor?
I have about 10 days until I have to have it removed. Still awaiting shipping bids.....Thanks for your interest in helping.
Pete 703.973.9864 cell

JAYHAWK 1962

It would probably have to be manually done as i do not have a boom of sorts. Earl the gl guy is really nice and easy to work with he might allow you some more time if you need it. I am picking up a couple of deuces at the end of next week AT KIRTLAND you could put it in the back of one of them. Might be easier to slide it into a trailer from higher up. Kyle 505-263-6109 call me and let me know as you will have to fax in a pickuck authorization to allow me to do this. Please let me know. PS NO CHARGE TO PICK IT UP AND HOLD IT. MAY HAVE TO GET A LITTLE IF I HAVE TO TAKE IT TO TOWN TO A SHIPPING CO.

Last edited:

Westex

I don't know is this helps but if needed you can drop it in El Paso at my place......I have a bobcat that can easily load/unload that thing with forks. For what its worth.