• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring Diagram

SGT FROST

Can a fellow soldier show a wiring diagram for the 12 pin light switch , on I could print a copy from my printer. I thought this would take hours to tag and install the attached wires . Thanks For Your Help And Time. Dan....

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

I will help you if you'll show us your Jeep! :p

Try this:

MILITARY VEHICLES: M-SERIES LIGHT SWITCH

I just had to do this, as the former civvy owners of my M38A1 tied a bunch of civvy wiring into the harness and I had to undo it.

Attachments

SGT FROST

Portrait Photographer

I retired from professional portrait photography after 20 yrs , because I am not computer literate ,and also the 26 grand to up grade from the Hasselblad 2 1/4 sq format. I have a bunch of prints Iwill mail you on tuesday for a hamburger today. I just do not know how to do the transfer to emails my imaging .I bought MD75879 three weeks ago it is in great condition but was set up for a snow plow which is the first Item to sell . I will purchase the TM for this vehicle as soon as all my ebay purchased Items come in . As for no-pics nojeep I am aware of your thoughts ,At this time I am also in the middle of a Factory Five Cobra build, for which I own car #4299 I purchased 2002 . It was once said He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins. Thanks for yourtime,Dan