• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need new radiator for M35A2

Robb

Looking for new or used radiator for my M35A2, or new core job for my old one. Thanks Robb Petaluma CA

Attachments

Desert Rat

Robb;
Please do not forget to fill out your info in the signature box. I suspect you may have overlooked it. Go to your profile and look carefully for the signature box and put in the info you listed in your post here and you won't have to repeat yourself all the time. If you want some ideas look at my overblown signature.
Ask your local radiator shops if they can recore that radiator. If they can't then go to a truck shop like International/Navastar, Freightliner, Kenworth or Mack. I know these shops can do the job because they have helped me with my trucks before. Plus they will do a high quality job.

Robb

Did the signature box. I was expecting there to be cheap NOS or used rads available. Most other parts are cheap. Re-core quote was $600.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wished there were cheap radiators around. I'd buy a dozen. Seems like that and injection pumps are the priceist stuff for the deuce. Sometimes a parts deuce is worth the cost just for a radiator.

Desert Rat

Robb,
I'm afraid to say, but $600 is about right for a recore give or take a few dollars. New Deuce radiators are usually more.

big mike

i got mine brand new, manufactured in the USA about a year and a half before i bought it. it cost me $395 from TNJ MURRAY. i got the last one they had, but they said they had more coming in. the also will ship anywhere in the world if you cant make the drive to deleware. i got the recore price of $600 for my old one to. my jaw hit the ground when my radiator guy said that.
www.twmurray.com/

Caustic

i bashed my radiator the otherday on my winch trying to remove it without first removing the fan. ill probably just repair it but if you find a good source of radiators in CA let me know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks