• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest Forum Posts

mangus580

I had a thought today...

I was thinking of making a couple of 'blocks' to seperate out the latest forum posts block, into a couple of categories. Just to organize it some. It will totally function the same, it would just be split up a little.

I am thinking of using the following:

• General[list:eb35916a4f]
Post Vietnam to Desert Storm VehiclesKorean War to VietNam War VehiclesEverything Else[/list:u:eb35916a4f]

I will be open to suggestions of more as well...

It would basically create a white bar (like the one that says "recent forum posts" for each category, and just the recent posts for that category under that bar.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I read all of them, so it doesn't matter to me.

carguy455

Since technically I would fall into Early Deuce, I wouldnt see much of ANYTHING that goes on here if it was changed, I tend to read all or more the way it is, especially stuff outside of my specific area of interest.
Seems all the action on here tends to be under vietnam era deuce anyway.

mangus580

Guys, keep in mind, I am only talkinga bout a little bit of grouping and seperator lines :) ALL the latest forum posts will still be listed, they will just be grouped some.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn't matter. As soon as I get the hang of one of these forums, everything changes anyway. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks