• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector specs

bottleworks

Can someone point me towards the correct TM that contains the test specs for the multi fuel injectors? Can't find it anywhere... Thanks.

bottleworks

TM 9-2910-226-34? Page 1-25 is on the Oil Lubrication of the pump... What's the TM #? (I'm @ work, so I don't have my main collection of manuals @ my hands.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you testing your old injectors or the new Chinese injectors? A comparison of the new Chinese ones to the tech spec would be interesting for sure.

Keith_J

Are you testing your old injectors or the new Chinese injectors? A comparison of the new Chinese ones to the tech spec would be interesting for sure.
I would HOPE they would hold a few hundred PSI without leakdown and have a pop-off pressure of 2500, that isn't hard. But making them last several thousand miles?

Bosio knows how to improve Bosch injectors. The machining is the same for hydraulic heads, don't know if they make them.