• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Metal Corners and Uprights Needed

dabtl

OK, I drove the deuce into a tree this afternoon. Nothing serious, I just wrecked two metal corners and uprights.

Now I need a couple of metal corners and uprights, the bow is fine.

Anyone got a couple to sell?:?:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Georgia is a bit out of my range for parts hunting. :roll:
Perhaps, but with the campfire, trailrides, shooting range and general tomfoolery of the Ga. Rally, it would be worth it.

If yo leave now, you should just make it! rofl

dabtl

Perhaps, but with the campfire, trailrides, shooting range and general tomfoolery of the Ga. Rally, it would be worth it.

If yo leave now, you should just make it! rofl

You are right. However, with a recession on I am working as hard as possible to make sure we survive. So, trips are off for a while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks