• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When/how do I pay?

xmission

Seems like this would be really straightforward, but it's kinda murky in real life.

I did download an invoice, and it really only tells me to pay within 5 days of invoicing. It doesn't tell me how to pay other than I can pay by CC, cashiers check, etc. What if I want to use a CC? How do I pay? I assumed that they'd just charge it.

I haven't decided how I'm going to pick up the stuff yet, and it looks like the payment form also has the authorization for pickup on it. What if I leave it blank, can I later send in another?

Sorry for so many questions, this is not straight forward at all.

O.D. Fever

If your invoice says paid in full, you have already paid. then you only have 14 days to pick it up.. If you need a euc you will have to wait , but they still charge you card right away.. its a win win for them..lol Joe

xmission

If your invoice says paid in full, you have already paid. then you only have 14 days to pick it up.. If you need a euc you will have to wait , but they still charge you card right away.. its a win win for them..lol Joe

My Invoice says "Balance Due". I don't think they've charged the card. Do you think they'll automatically charge it at the end of the 5 days (Invoice says 10/2/9)?

Thanks

Dan

Edit: Looks like there's a customer Service number on the invoice, guess I could call them.

Edit 2:

From the GL Site

Invoice Number REMOVED
Credit Card Number XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Marked Amount $5,990.93
Payment Status APPROVED
Paid In Full No
Total Amount Charged: $5,990.93

Looks like it's charged, but not marked Paid in Full for some reason...

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It will not be marked "Paid in Full" until your EUC has been approved.

That is to keep people from picking up EUC items before they are cleared to do so.

If the EUC doesn't clear they will refund your money (after they have drawn interest on it while you waited).

Ya gotta love gooberment contractors.:roll:

xmission

It will not be marked "Paid in Full" until your EUC has been approved.

That is to keep people from picking up EUC items before they are cleared to do so.

If the EUC doesn't clear they will refund your money (after they have drawn interest on it while you waited).

Ya gotta love gooberment contractors.:roll:

Thanks Wreckerman. That helps. Guess I only have to sit and wait for EUC approval now.

Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks