• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first deuce

cdo

just got this 72 m35a2 3 weeks ago with a bad motor. i just got a continental multi fuel engine with 800 hours. But it has a hercules engine in it now. I hope the continental engine is as good.

Attachments

BugEyeBear

Congrats on the new toy!

Looks good!

Make sure you install a good clutch assembly while you are in there. Might as well while you have the engine out.

cdo

got the motor in all i need to do is put on the air intake stuff on.the old motor has a hole big enough to put my hand in .

charlietango

congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of tinkering with big tools and heavy parts. the pay off is driving behind a honda civic and knowing you could go over it if you absolutely had to. :p

BugEyeBear

got the motor in all i need to do is put on the air intake stuff on.the old motor has a hole big enough to put my hand in .
You just HAVE TO post pictures of the destruction!!

We ALL hate it when things break, but I think that most of us enjoy a good "look what happened to me" story!

-Bear-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks