• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce, 5 Ton, M37 windshield frames are in!

tedstrucks

I just received the new windshield frames. SS member price is $140 for BOTH sides. That includes gaskets, screws, handles, etc. .... pretty much everything but the glass (see pict.). When you consider the expense of packaging and freight and labor to refurbish them, you can't buy used windshields cheaper than this.
Ted
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
tedhils@veriqikdsl.com
334-983-1092

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that's a pretty good deal. Any chance you could get them for the gassers where the wiper motor holes are offset and not in the centers?

tedstrucks

Nope, they're a OEM military supplier only make current stuff. Could you solder up the existing hole and drill one in the right place?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can weld up the holes and redrill in the offset position. I'll be getting a set after the GA rally. It definately beats $180 a side for a complete windshield. Jeepman, installing a new wiper motor won't change where the holes are drilled (center vs offset holes).:wink:

tedstrucks

Most of the new parts sold by ODiron, Eastern, Memphis, SECO and the other dealers are foreign made, unless it is NOS. These come from a certified supplier to the U.S. military (cage code, up to gov't specs, etc.). So, while they are foreign made, they are not "poor quality imports".

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got my frames from Ted's Trucks and I am very pleased with the quality. No sense in messing around with rusted ones with bad rubber at this price. Now to get the glass cut locally and assemble! My records show the glass to be 16 11/16 x 26 13/16 x 1/4. Sound right???

emr

NICE Ted, that is a Great ! price, they should go fast, I want a hundred and twenty five a side for that same complete set. !! That is one super deal by one of the good guys for sure, i have delt with ted and he is one os the best out there !! Great Guy and easy to deal with...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks