• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody going to Warner Robbins to Insopect?

Mark3395

In a previous thread (Oops... guess I bought a deuce by accident) I noted:

Yep, didn't mean to, but got it. Last week's aution 4737, '87 AF 35A2C, item 6008 at Warner Robbins. A bit over 10k miles and with appropriate hours.

I'm going to head down for a 900 mile recovery without seeing the truck in advance (how smart is that?).

If anybody's going out there, I'd surely appreciate them to take a quick look at that truck to see if there are any obvious problems with it. It'll determine how I go there.

Might need to take a well-loaded 1031 with me... get the truck going and tow the 1031 back. I used a 1009 previously and very successfully, but if the truck has a big hole in the block I'll need another plan.

Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks