• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce for sale in ivor va

johnfrombeyond

My family and I were on our way to the Outer Banks of NC and were driving down rt 460 in beautiful downtown Ivor, VA and I saw a deuce for sale at a used car lot. We stopped so I could get a pic of it and post it here, for some reason, much to the amusement of my wife, the deuce pic did not come out but the Wildfire truck for sale did. Go figure.

Attachments

obxron

I've passed by that deuce in Ivor several times since last spring in fact I passed by it a week ago. At 45mph it looked good but I didn't stop. Figured someone out there would snap it up.

johnfrombeyond

IM sorry to report the deuce is in pretty rough shape and he is asking $3,500 for it. Lots of rust, drivers side mirror missing, both windshields rusted out and broke, needs tires, it appears its been sitting a while.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks