• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce , 5T cargo top bow sets for sale

tedstrucks

We just got in the new bed top bow kits. Each set comes with 10 aluminum uprights bolted to the steel corners and 5 wood top bows. The uprights are the ones for the dump trucks, so they are about 4" shorter than the regular cargo truck uprights. This is easily fixed by putting a block of treated wood (included in kit) at the bottom of the stake pocket of the troop seat to raise the upright to the correct height. $200 / set. EMAIL me with your zip code and we'll send a freight quote.

Attachments

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then the top bow would also be narrower, would it not? It's a different NSN, if I recall. And, it appears to be metal, not wood. Was that a typo?

Last edited:

tedstrucks

EXCUUUUUSE Me! I just looked at the picture and it appears that you are correct, sir. I THINK we have some that are wood and some that are metal. I will check!

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might want to double check, but the uprights appear to be fiberglass. The texture will give it away. I did a quick check, and the top bow for a dump is 69", while a standard cargo is 74". Can you confirm the bow length?

tedstrucks

Every once in a while, when I get cocky and think I have everything figured out, I get humbled by my lack of knowledge. The bow sets ARE for the dump trucks, which makes the bows 5" too short for the cargo trucks. Thanks to CUCVFAN for setting me straight BEFORE I sent these out to buyers.
Soooo, DISREGARD the original post. We're going to figure out how to stretch these things 5". In the meantime, if you need new top bows for your dump truck, let me know.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bows for the dump trucks are rare. It is too bad most guys don't have troop seats for their trucks. I happen to have ten sets if anyone is interested. They are brand new and fiberglass. They would work perfectly with Ted's bows!:-D Shipping might be high, though, since they are oversized.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks