• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overhead console

bkwudzhom

"the bottom one looks to fake and cheap"

A little flat OD green/black or some Camo covering from an old set of uniforms, mabey canvase covering to match your seat. Besides have you actually LOOKED at the CUCV door panels? LOL! Not exactly top grade are they. Besides--it was just ideas.

Radioshop

I had the Pace Edwards in my 86 Silverado K-5. I liked it quite a bit. I had a couple of radio control heads stuffed into it. It was also a good place to stash clipboards, etc.

bkwudzhom

In the recent past I have seen a couple of posts on raido installation. I am looking to install a CB, as well as one for a bit of music so I began searching for ideas. I probally wouldnt pay $85 for a console that I could make my self but the idea is pretty good I thought. Guess i need to figure out work with fiberglass now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks