• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green Vinyl Cargo Cover?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a great condition green canvas cargo cover and end curtains. Anyone got a vinyl one they wanna trade for? I'll even throw in a winter front with all the litle clips and springs.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before I trade off the canvas, i'd like to get a line on a vinyl one. I'll keep him in mind though, thanks.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you in a hurry? I have a line on a solid green vinyl top with no end curtains, but can't get it until November.
Tim,

You can't be trading off stuff that you don't have yet....I might be an Indian(Native American) Giver and keep it myself.....LOL

(I'm part Cherokee so I can get away with it.....)

Barrman

I was trying to save you the hassle of shipping stuff. Actually, I want to see how the vinyl top looks on the truck. I figure vinyl will last longer than Canvas which is why I want it. However, if the vinyl just looks "wrong" for a 1952 truck. Then it might get to live a life of liesure at a museum in California. I was only thinking of what is best for the top.

I will call you sometime soon Joe.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm guessing it will not look right. A 1952's paint will be way off from the bright green of the vinyl (have one laying on the ground next to one of the repainted wheels of the M48. Also, anyone know of a source for the vinyl end curtains?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks