• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone in the Delaware/Maryland region?

CharlieM

Here is the truck. I am only selling as I know where a 818 is that I want to buy. This 1986 retired USAF M35A2C deuce has power steering, electric wipers, hard top with heat, whistler turbo, spring seat, air shift, gas can, pick, axe, shovel, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tool kit, service and operaters manuals, lug wrenches, drop side, fiberglass troop seats, new bows, and new cargo cover, and clean state title.

This truck has no rust or rust repairs. I was not an older rebuilt truck.

I am not really convinced that I want to sell the truck as I spent alot of time getting it the way I wanted and painting it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks