• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11x20 budd wheel

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
rizzo,
While I will have to check with DrF, between Randy and I we have about 20 of these wheels with the rings. DrF said he wanted a second set, so let me talk to him. We MIGHT be able to send you a set, but I gotta first get the OK with the Doc that he doesn't want both sets. Besides, shipping you a set of rings would be fairly cheap compared to sending you the full wheels. Doc will have his pick first, cause that's what I promised. But if all you need are the rings, we might be able to help.

Plus I MIGHT be able to have Desert Rat pick you up a set cheap at Howards. He will be there tomorrow. When he calls me tomorrow, I'll ask him for you. So one way or the other, hopefully we can help.

Here are a couple of shots of my spare. This Bridgestone spare was courtesy of RandyLBarnes. I am about to swap over to 11r22.5's Super Singles, Michelin XDY-2's up front and XDY-1's for the rear wheels.

Now if the weather would just warm up a little I could put them on. I know, I know, everyone will want pix. AS SOON as I can get them mounted, pix WILL be posted.

jim

Last edited:

M1075

Rizzo-

You have me confused. Are you talking about 5 ton beadlock wheels? They are two pieces, but I don't know what you mean by lock rings. Can you post a picture?

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys,
That looks like a commecial 3 piece wheel. NOT a mil. std. split rim (2 piece wheel) The commercial multipiece wheels are the killers, AVOID at all cost.
Look for a military split rim wheel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks