• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What year model deuce

broman78

I recently purchased a former air force m35a2. The data plate that has the year model was taken off the truck. I have all the paperwork of the truck and I can't find the year model in the paperwork. I have the vehicle history record and under the Armed forces/ GSA Cont. # I see DAAE07-85-C-J047. The Manufacture of the truck is American General. Any help that you can provide is appreciated.

Attachments

wsucougarx

'86- No Parking brake light on dash console, no dual circuit brakes
'87-'88- Parking brake light on dash, dual circuit brakes

Your biggest clue is your serial # to your truck.
a 1988 truck will start with 88k
1 1987 truck will start with 87K
You get the point

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Well first off find your VIN, should be left (drivers) side near the steering box. Could possibly be on the other frame as well depending on year.

Once you get that info, then check out this thread

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/33114-2009-vin-info-thread.html

Will get you all you need to know. Reason I say get it from the frame, paperwork tends to be wrong sometimes.

Scott,

Won't do him any good. I can't do USAF vehicles.

See if you can find a registration number. Should start off with 86K##### or 87K or 88K etc.

broman78

Thanks guys it looks like I have an 87 truck with dual circuit brakes. I really appreciate the help. Now just have to get winch assembly and hemitt wheels and the kid is ready to go.

Last edited: