• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow-Bar,MI,OH. Needed for pick-up

Stonepicker1

Anyone have a tow-bar that I could use/rent to pick-up a CUCV in VA.:?:

I'm in Iraq and my brother would be leaving out of southern Michigan(Hillsdale) to pick-up the truck for me and take it back to Michigan. He would need it around the 3rd week of Nov.

He has a Dodge 3500 Dulley.

I have a tow-bar/trailer in south Florida. Just a little out of the way for him to get.

PM me if you have something. Thanks from Iraq.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, I may be overstepping my bounds here but JW4x4 has one and lives in Dayton OH. I know JW well enough to say he would probably loan the towbar. He's not back from the rally quite yet but will be later today. I'm sure we'll get you covered one way or the other. There is probably someone in southern MI with one but if not, the OH boys will get you covered.

jw4x4

As Recovry4x4 stated, I do have a medium tow bar and you are welcome to use it. I am in Dayton, Ohio. Looks as if you have several options available. Get in touch with me as needed. Steel Soldiers is a super group of people.

Stonepicker1

WoW, The M1028A2 dually that I was bidding on in VA went for $6,821.00.
I typed the next bid in but I just couldn't it the bid button.:cry:

So, I will not be needing the tow-bar.
Thanks Guys for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks