• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a letter from DLA today? No idea if this is good or bad.

Tnrobocop

Won a M105 trailer and a generator back in August. Revised EUC sent to BC on 09/03/09. No word since. This is my first GL purchase.

Today I get a letter dated 23 Oct 09 from the Defense Logistics Agency HQ. Basically telling me I was assessed to purchase/receive DOD property, blah, blah blah and to remind me of the terms if I sell the items, have to remind the buyer of it's status, my responsibilities, etc.

No where does it say I was approved or not.

Anybody else ever get a letter like this?

Tnrobocop

OK. Thanks.

I am also assuming that since this was my first and took the longest, by other auctions in the future that require a EUC should be alot quicker from what others say on here.

Last edited:

KsM715

I am also assuming that since this was my first and took the longest, by other auctions in the future that require a EUC should be alot quicker from what others say on here.
Don't count on it. A truck and 2 trailers, all 3 on different sales, my EUC's average about 30-35 days each.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks