• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Lifer!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Lifer is a good troop...and welcome aboard Captnsim:!:

You have entered the world of military vehicle fanatics and even better...some outstanding Americans:-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Lifer's a good dude. now we just have to get him to show up at a Rally!

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks to all you guys for the good words! You're way too kind! As for the GA rally, it kinda snuck up on me. CinC House and I have been up to our eyeballs in paperwork aimed at getting into our "new" house. You wouldn't believe all the hoops you gotta jump through to get an FHA loan approved (unless you've done it, too). When the rally kicked off, I was waiting for the FHA appraisal guy to show up and do his thing. He eventually approved the loan with the condition that I get the septic system inspected. Two days later, I was standing around with my thumb up my....well you know where it was...waiting for the septic tank guys to find and inspect the tank and leach field. Logic says it would be in the back yard, but NO!! After 2 hours of unsuccessful probing in the back yard, they finally found it in the front yard! It was found to be in excellent condition, so all is go. We'll close on it this coming Friday, and I can't wait to get into it.

Captnsim

Thanks for the welcome M-37Bruce! :-D
Never done a FHA loan Lifer but I know any morgage is a pain...Seems like everyone needs to get a piece of your House pie. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks