• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

replacing top and windshield seal

84cucv1ton

top has been leaking in heavy rain. with the dash off. i saw i have a leak from the windshield. was going to have a pro do that. not sure how to do it.

also where can i get the seals? got some things from lmc before. sent it all back. imported junk.

thanks for the help

niferous

I was thinking about getting that seal kit from LMC. Have you gotten seals from them or just other stuff? My brother used to work at a glass shop and from what I understand the process is very simple. However there are a few tricks you have to know to do it right. Having said that I'm not sure what they are but he probably knows them. I will ask. I think every seal on my truck is shot from the windshield back to the rear glass. So I'll be following this thread to see if anyone has had good luck with the LMC seals.

niferous

I guess my experience was different. I ordered parts and have had good results except for one instance that was my fault anyway (installed it wrong).