• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TonWarner Robins GA

19 KILO

Tony at Warner Robins Air Base GA is a great asset and is the sole reason I will bid again on GL. Based on all the fact that GL gets my money early and I get my product late, good employees like Tony really make up for all the red tape. He rocks!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tony is good and so is John...they have both gone out of their way to help in any way they could when I've picked up stuff.
In fact I've just about decided that I will only bid on stuff in John's area, WR, FB, Albany, ATL etc.

I don't really need anything anyway...but if something interesting comes up at John's locations I might try to snag it.;-)

bassetdeuce

I have to agree that Tony is THE MAN at Warner Robins. Not only is he very helpful and a super friendly guy, but he is the most skilled forklift operator I've ever seen. You sit there saying theres no way in he11 he is going to lift that awkward 600+ pound fuel pump assembly into that M105, and he says "this will be risky, but I think it will work", and lo and behold... HE DOES IT WITH NO DAMAGE! Amazing skill. Ever see someone load a 1200 pound tire changing cage into an M105? Tony did it with ease. Ill say this, if all of GL forklift operators were like Tony, there would be zero damage on the CUCVs. [thumbzup]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks