• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP, need a CUCV for winter.

wilts42

One issue, I have no money lol. I have been tring to sell my atv to get a truck but nothing yet. It is in the classifieds under "other" polaris 525.

I have been watching auctions however because of my money situation i can't go that route.

I want to use the truck for work around the house, so i don't plan on "cutting" it up.

So if anyone can help let me know.

Mike

50shooter

I've got a rusty one I'd sell but it would be a drive to Ohio. It's the third pic in my photo album.

Happy hunting.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a rusty one I'd sell but it would be a drive to Ohio. It's the third pic in my photo album.

Happy hunting.

Ohio is a fairly large area. Maybe the op could narrow the location of the marketplace.

jsbrewster1

I know it is far away but there is a guy near me that has 5 m1008 for sale and will help finance them as well. he is asking 3200 but i bought mine from him for 2500. no problems just no front drive shaft.

Faol

I know it is far away but there is a guy near me that has 5 m1008 for sale and will help finance them as well. he is asking 3200 but i bought mine from him for 2500. no problems just no front drive shaft.
Is there any particular reason they have no front shaft, and is that an easy fix?

jsbrewster1

non that i know of. when i questioned them they said it was four wheel drive and i asked about the drive shaft and they said it was there. after talking to them for several days they finally realized that it wasn't so that is how i was able to get it so much less. as far as getting one there are several people out there that have the shafts for sale. anywhere from 50 on ebay up to 150. it is easy to put one in just four bolts on the transfer case and two straps and the axle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks