• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Bragg GL Rep

MDSA

Anyone have any recent experience with the GL reps at Bragg? I was wondering how flexible they are about picking up wins a little later then the 2 weeks after EUC's clear??

I'll be off work at Christmas and it would be easier to pick things up then and not miss work, but my wins would have to wait about a month.

Thanx

Chief_919

They worked with me when My EUC cleared the day I left for a 4 week AT with my USAR unit. They seem pretty flexible and easy to deal with as long as you are coming during their normal days.

That said, I get down there usually once a month, and come right back on 40, so if it is a trailer or such I might be able to help depending on schedules.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks