• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 hardware?

Marines42

Ok guys, I have obtained most of the parts large and small to begin my restoration of my M38 but I have a problem. None of the parts include installation hardware (Nuts, bolts etc) and I have no idea what lengths, sizes, and threads I might need or the best place to obtain them. Does someone carry a complete "hardware set"? What might be the best way to find what I need?

Fred431

Best place is to get a copy of the parts manual. bolt sizes and thread size is listed in most cases. 95% of hardware can be purchased at your local hardware store. I had a M38 and thats where I got the nuts and bolts

Fred

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks