• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankfort Site is a pain.

greenjeepster

I went to pick one up Yesterday at Frankfort and after killing 2 hrs waiting for Marcus with GL to show up I gave up because I had an appointment I had to go to in the afternoon. This is the 4th time I have had an appointment to meet him out there and the third time he didn't show up. I hope he got there at some point because there was several tractor trailers waiting to get onto base and pick up trucks as well. If he didn't show and I had hired a company to pick up the truck I would be very POed. I feel bad for all the out of staters who have trucks at that site. It is a hard site to get anything off of. Plan on making arrangements and backup arrangements if you bought anything from there.

croftonaviation

that just plain sucks. I think(could be wrong) that the site manager from fort campbell is over frankfort as well, I know he is over knox and when I call ft campbell they inquire as to where in Ky the item is at. you might call and talk to jay and see the number is 931 431 3300. it's worth a try anyway. Good luck

number9

So you got your EUC approved and all?

I'm gonna haul my truck home, but will be driving my 'big' truck myself. If I had my driver go over there and sit all day for nothing I'd be TOTALLY pi**ed.

tblackbu_77

The Guards at the Front gate are not fans of Marcus. I'll leave out what most to said.

When I picked up my truck last week, we rolled in with a large trailer and they let us go to the bottom of the hill to wait, because we block the entrance.

What would suck would be you having to leave because he was late again and then GL taking your truck.

dittle

Why is it that guys like Marcus can keep their jobs but guys who work their butts off get laid off when things slow down?

Heavysteven

Agreed ...let me rant about Marcus...hmmmm
1. Doesn't answer his phone
2. Won't respond to his VM's
3. Make appointments and fails to appear

I will say this the NG MP's let me
in a favor I am greatful for.

Need my EUC still...

greenjeepster

The MPs have always let me on in the past, but no go yesterday. Said that they have been told that nobody is allowed on without Marcus present.

Still waiting on my EUC also, the truck I was scheduled to pick up is a 5 ton belonging to another member. We are going to try again on the 3rd.

Heavysteven

greenjeepster,
I am interested in getting my truck off site for me to pickup on the weekend if possible. I would like to pm you so we could talk after my EUC clears.

Could you post a sign for me "Looters will be shot":-D on my truck

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
greenjeepster,
I am interested in getting my truck off site for me to pickup on the weekend if possible. I would like to pm you so we could talk after my EUC clears.

Could you post a sign for me "Looters will be shot":-D on my truck
"And survivors will be shot again." at the bottom.:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks