• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to GL location in Jax today

devilman96

Great trip over all till I hit south FL, nothing says welcome back to the concrete jungle like 5 MPH I95 traffic!!!!

I went up to look at a Iron worker but it turned out to be about 5 times the size of what I really have room for. (damn it!)

Two Deuces... Lots of metal work needed on both.. rusty, doors, windshield frames, wheel wells. The one on the right does crank , it has a cracked passenger windshield but is fully assembled. The one on the left (for auction) will not crank and has had some parts robbed and swapped out for half assembled stuff. I was headed for a slave cable when I was asked not to repeat my vehicle starting skills. *pout* The one on the right is the more workable of the two but ya better have a good sandblaster!!!

HEMTT cabs... Some are fully assembled, some have busted glass, missing doors, etc. By the time GL gets them up for auction Im sure rust will be kicking in. (Why do they leave this stuff sit so damn long?) The tan one would be a good pick if someone wanted one.

Two Goats... Bumped the motors over but I didn't try to crank them (ruined all my fun with the Deuce). These are recent drop offs (so I was told) so I will prolly be a while before they go up for sale. Both are in decent shape despite flat tires and both are making me twitch with the fever! I need one of these like a hole in the head but the more obnoxious things are the more I tend to like them :) Both have light surface rust popping but otherwise are in good shape. Over all I would say the black one would be the better pick. (and how did a MV end up painted black?)

M1028 I didn't crawl all over it but over all it was in better shape than anything else. Runs (so I was told) decent paint and body, nothing to good or bad to say about it... (not a M1028 fan)

Not much else eye catching, few piles of tires, blah, blah, blah... Usually its like a candy store but the broken electronics, fitness kitchen and pumping equipment don't do it for me.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks