• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Invoice

AaronW

I'd say as long as 6-8 weeks! Maybe 5 weeks if you get real lucky!

Good luck!

Watch your E-mail. Sumbit your EUC/ID info ASAP. Tomorrow would be a good day to do it. Get a jump on the pack.

Last edited:

topgun217

Well, I won my first GL Auction and sent everything in on 11/23. I called after the 7th. day like they said to and was told "everything looks good it should be any day now". Today (12-03) I got the dreaded " EUC REVISIONS NEEDED" in the emaile. Two small changes only! MAKE SURE everything matches on your drivers license!

I'm a newbie so I'm learning

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think what the item is has nothing to do with it. The EUC request is done the same way. ***I may be corrected here***
Correct. The EUC is for the event, not the item. You can buy 10 trucks and or trailers in the same event and you only fill out one EUC.

l1a1man

So why does it take so long? Are they doing an investigation or something? I have had security clearance papers come back faster.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks