• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uploaded more info on the M274 Mule

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, good reading! Interesting for sure.:wink:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting, I never noticed the spam.

One more thing to put on Mikes never-ending list.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Belive me, Mike knows, I have bugged him and Chris for years and finally asked them to disable the "Comment" section. Finally Mike disabled the entire PS section, so I can no longer manage it (including removing the spam, which I did for years and they number in the thousands).
Somehow, though, the spammer still has access and can add links as can be seen by the dates.
Mike (mangus580) has never resonded to my pleas specificaly, which would also included placing a link to the magazines on this forum's resource section.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, at least he is consistant.... aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks