• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Rucker possible storage

sandcobra164

Any members located around the Dale, Alabama / Ft. Rucker area. I'm recovering a m35A2 on Wednesday and may need a possible breakdown point / recovery drop off. Of course, I'm hoping for a smooth recovery as the truck is in decent shape but you never know what might happen 10 feet out the front gate. Also looking for possible stops along the way headed towards Albany, GA via Dothan, AL and Donaldsonville, GA

Thanks,

sandcobra164

I would like to thank jward1 for PMing me his contact info!!! I've noticed that this forum seems to be a tight knit group of people wanting to help each other in support of the hobby of Green Stuff which is great for me being new to the hobby. I've loved and driven the Green Stuff for a while and appreciate all of those who are willing to help me out.

Thanks,

Joseph

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks